كلمات الاغاني
#21
[Duncan]
We come from humble beginnings and
Who could have guessed it when
You sit and doubt it and
Things aint all that bright
But we made it though the night
It's like a game of truth or dare
If you can make it here
You'll make it anywhere
That's what we've been told
But the stories getting old

[Lee]
Together we faced the cold outside
No one can say we didn't try
And I will never give you up or let you go
Together we faced our final fears
Remember the moments that we shared
That's why I'll never give you up or let you go

[All]
We'll be ready when the curtain might fall
Feel my heart beating when the crowd calls
I gotta read between the lines
Cuz I'm living out the script of my life
Cuz we all got a part we must play
And I've done it but I've done it my way
I gotta read between the lines
Oohh (oohh)
In the script of my life

[Simon]
We started out many years ago
No one will ever know
How far we've really come
Since we walked away
And no more words to say

[Antony]
And we made a lot of sacrifice
Undid a lot of ties
Fought a lot of fights
To get where we are now
Just don't ask me how

[Lee]
Together we faced the cold outside
No one can say we didn't try
And I will never give you up or let you go
Together we faced our final fears
Remember the moments that we shared
That's why I'll never give you up or let you go

[All]
We'll be ready when the curtain might fall
Feel my heart beating when the crowd calls
I gotta read between the lines
Cuz I'm living out the script of my life
Cuz we all got a part we must play
And I've done it but I've done it my way
I gotta read between the lines
Oohh
In the script of my life

[Simon]
We'll be ready when the curtain might fall
Feel my heart beating when the crowd calls
I gotta read between the lines
Cuz I'm living out the script of my life
Cuz we all got a part we must play
And I've done it but I've done it my way
I gotta read between the lines
In the script of my life

[All]
We'll be ready when the curtain might fall
Feel my heart beating when the crowd calls
I gotta read between the lines
Cuz I'm living out the script of my life
Cuz we all got a part we must play
And I've done it but I've done it my way
I gotta read between the lines
Oohh (oohh)
In the script of my life

[All]
We'll be ready when the curtain might fall
Feel my heart beating when the crowd calls
I gotta read between the lines
Cuz i'm living out the script of my life
Cuz we all got a part we must play
And i've done it but I've done it my way
I gotta read between the lines
Oohh (oohh)
In the script of my life

i hope that it is right
Rolleyes
رد
#22
مع اني مو سمير Rolleyes

بس يللا :p

sorry sameer
Rolleyes
رد
#23
و لو مش مشكل المهم توصل الكلمات
رد
#24
شكرا رمروم و سمير, عفوا هلق لحتى شفتا
merci
Wink
رد
#25
u r welcome deada

anytime
Rolleyes
رد
#26
that's ok , there is no pro


Ur welcome Deeda
رد
#27
من بعدك حياتي ما عندي حدا
بوجودك حياتي انا عمري ابتدا
من بعدك حياتي ما عندي حدا
بوجودك حياتي انا عمري ابتدا
من بعدك حياتي ما عندي حدا
بوجودك حياتي انا عمري ابتدا

لا لا تشكي فيه انت النور بعنية وحدك انت غنية عالبال
من غيرك يا حنونة بنسى يللي حبوني وغيرك يا نور عيوني موال
لا لا تشكي فيه انت النور بعنية وحدك انت غنية عالبال
من غيرك يا حنونة بنسى يللي حبوني وغيرك يا نور عيوني موال

بحلفلك يا روحي رح نبقى سوى ما بخليكي تروحي لو راح الهوى
بحلفلك يا روحي رح نبقى سوى ما بخليكي تروحي لو راح الهوى
لا لا تشكي فيه انت النور بعنية وحدك انت غنية عالبال
من غيرك يا حنونة بنسى يللي حبوني وغيرك يا نور عيوني موال
لا لا تشكي فيه انت النور بعنية وحدك انت غنية عالبال
من غيرك يا حنونة بنسى يللي حبوني وغيرك يا نور عيوني موال

لا لا تشكي فية انت النور بعنيية وحدك انت غنية عالبال
لا لا تشكي فية انت النور بعنيية وحدك انت غنية عالبال.......
رد
#28
مع اني سرقتا من ريم بس يللا معليش المهم اجت لهون
رد
#29
مرحبا سامو اذا بتريد بدي كلمات غنية ملحم زين الجديدة "لا تشكي فيي"
رد
#30
hi samo ana pascale kifak plz bte2dor tle2illeh kalimet gheniyt "hero" la "maria cary "w thanks any way
رد
#31
و لو باسكال الف طلب متل هالطلب



There's a hero If you look inside your heart You don't have to be afraid Of what you are There's an answer If you reach into your soul And the sorrow that you know Will melt away

And then a hero comes along With the strength to carry on And you cast your fears aside And you know you can survive So when you feel like hope is gone Look inside you and be strong And you'll finally see the truth That a hero lies in you

It's a long road When you face the world alone No one reaches out a hand For you to hold You can find love If you search within yourself And the emptiness you felt Will disappear

And then a hero comes along With the strength to carry on And you cast your fears aside And you know you can survive So when you feel like hope is gone Look inside you and be strong And you'll finally see the truth That a hero lies in you

Lord knows Dreams are hard to follow But don't let anyone Tear them away Hold on There will be tomorrow In time You'll find the way

And then a hero comes along With the strength to carry on And you cast your fears aside And you know you can survive So when you feel like hope is gone Look inside you and be strong And you'll finally see the truth That a hero lies in you
رد
#32
hi Mr samo(do u remember) can you get me the words of "i will survive" by enrique please sameer ....... your freind PASCALE
رد
#33
ok paco i will give you its words
رد
#34
You like to think that you'll be the only one who understands me with it
And you tell everyone that I can't live without you even for one day
But who gave you the right to talk about the way I feel so deep inside
Now I realize you were never mine, you were never right
Baby you will find
I will survive
I'm gonna make it through
Just give me time
I will get over you
I will survive
No matter what you do
Just need to see I will get over you
Cause baby we'll survive
Cause baby we'll survive

What makes you think that I don't see the way you made a fool of me
To laugh behind my back ??
Now I realize you were never mine, we were never right
Baby you will find
I will survive
I'm gonna make it through
Just give me time
I will get over you
I will survive
No matter what you do
Just need to see I will get over you
Cause baby we'll survive

I will survive
I'm gonna make it through
I will survive
I will get over you
Cause baby we'll survive
رد
#35
وائل _ بحبك أنا كتير


بحبك أنا كتير
ياحبيبي ضلك طل علي
ووعيني بكير
أغمرني ولمسلي إيدي
أنسليني بين إيديك
أنا شو مشتاقة ليك
ياحبيبي خلي قلبي
خلي يحملنا ويطير


وينك ياحبيبي
أشتقتلك كتير
أرجع شوفك حبيبي
ما أتوقعت يصير
فكرتك ناسيني
ومابدك تحكيني
فكرتك ناسيني
ومابدك تحكيني
ياسارق حنيني

بحبك أنا كتير
ياحبيبي ضلك طل علي
ووعيني بكير
أغمرني ولمسلي إيدي
أنسليني بين إيديك
أنا شو مشتاقة ليك
ياحبيبي خلي قلبي
خلي يحملنا ويطير


حبك بعدوا باقي
ومش ممكن أنساه
ومابيقدر عفراقي
وأنا اللي بهواك
ارجعلي ضلك حدي
أنا غيرك مابدي
ارجعلي ضلك حدي
أنا غيرك مابدي
لاغيرك مابدي آه ه ه ه


بحبك أنا كتير
ياحبيبي ضلك طل علي
ووعيني بكير
أغمرني ولمسلي إيدي
أنسليني بين إيديك
أنا شو مشتاقة ليك
ياحبيبي خلي قلبي
خلي يحملنا ويطير


بحبك أنا كتير آه آه ه ه ه ه
غمرني ولمسلي إيدي
أسليني بين إيديك
أنا شو مشتاقة عليك
ياحبيبي خلي قلبي
يحملنا ويطير
رد
#36
كارول سماحة _ اسمعني

سمعني شو بدي اقول قدام الدنيا كلها
راح اخلي كل الناس تعرف اخباري كلها
قلهن يا حبيبي قلهن هي اللي قلبي حبها
مادام القصة كبرت ماعندي شي يتخبي

اه هايدا يا عمري قدرنا اه
و لا قوة بتفرقنا اه

الليلة بيبدا المشوار و اجمل عالم ناطرنا
بيتي و ولاد صغار و انت بحبك غامرنا

قلهن يا حبيبي قلهن هي اللي قلبي حبها
مادام القصة كبرت ما عندي شي يتخبى

بدي يا حبيبي بقربك كفي سنيني و اكبر
بحبك يا حبيبي قد الدنيا و اكتر
نسيني الماضي كله نسيني

اه هايدا يا عمري قدرنا اه
و لا قوة بتفرقنا اه
رد
#37
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cry Baby Cry"
(feat. Joss Stone, Sean Paul)

[Verse 1:]
Going back to the memories
Reminiscing 'bout you and me
Thinking how it used to be
It's plain and clear I treated you bad
But girl you know that I care
Every relation(ship) have wear and tear..
Just draw near girl and try to hear and listen what my heart says.

Many days and many nights
Many heartbreaks... many fights
Many wrongs but so many rights
So girl don't let this love die
Never meant to 'cause you no pain,
Girl I never meant to treat you lame.
Gimme one more chance rewind come back again.
Don't let this love die.

[Chorus:]
Just Cry Baby Cry
(Don't cry no more)
Cause every tear that flows falls into the ocean
And rises to the sky
And then the rain will come
Right before the sun shines...

[Verse 2:]
Can you feel me reaching out to you girl, can you hear my open thoughts
Never want (to) disrespect you girl don't let this come break us apart.
'Cause I know I would die without you, my girl can you hear my broken heart.
It's calling out to the good times that we had back at the start.

Baby... (Don't call me baby...)
You know I need you in my life daily. (You know you played me...)
I was a player but now your love changed me. (Dead wrong...)
I'm going crazy (I'm gone)... Never thought losing you would be so hard

[Chorus:]
It's your turn to cry baby cry
(Don't cry no more)
Cause every tear that flows falls into the ocean
And rises to the sky
And then the rain will come
Right before the sun shines...

[Tag:]
So let go
And move on
What we were
Is now undone
My tears have all dried
It's your turn now to cry...

Bridge
You're losing your love and your trust for me girl
And you know, I would go to the ends of the world.
If you wanted... Just like we started.
Girl 'cause I don't want to fight no more.
Make it like it was before.

Chat to her Santana! (i.e. talk to her... tell her how you feel... play your guitar for her!)
رد
#38
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Unfaithful - Rihanna
Album: A Girl Like Me
Year: 2006

[Intro]
Story of my life
Searching for the right
But it keeps avoiding me
Sorrow in my soul
Cause it seems that wrong
Really loves my company


[Verse 1]
Hes more than a man
And this is more than love
The reason that the sky is blue
But clouds are rolling in
Because I'm gone again
And to him I just can't be true


[Hook]
And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying


[Chorus]
I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...
A murderer


[Verse 2] I feel it in the air
As I'm doing my hair
Preparing for another date
A kiss up on my cheek
He's here reluctantly
As if I'm gonna be out late
I say I won't be long
Just hanging with the girls
A lie I didn't have to tell
Because we both know
Where I'm about to go
And we know it very well


[Hook]
Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying


[Chorus]


[Outro]
Our Love, his trust
I might as well take a gun and put it to his head
Get it over with
I don't wanna do this
Anymore (anymore)
رد
#39
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pink
Who Knew


You took my hand
You showed me how
You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh
That's right
I took your words
And I believed
In everything
You said to me
Yeah huh
That's right

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them up
Cause they're all wrong
I know better
Cause you said forever
And ever
Who knew

Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool
Oh no
No no
I wish I could touch you again
I wish I could still call you friend
I'd give anything

When someone said count your blessings now
For they're long gone
I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong
They knew better
Still you said forever
And ever
Who knew

Yeah yeah
I'll keep you locked in my head
Until we meet again
Until we
Until we meet again
And I won't forget you my friend
What happened

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong and
That last kiss
I'll cherish
Until we meet again
And time makes
It harder
I wish I could remember
But I keep
Your memory
You visit me in my sleep
My darling
Who knew
My darling
My darling
Who knew
My darling
I miss you
My darling
Who knew
Who knew
رد
#40
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pussycat Dolls
PCD
song: Stickwitu

Ohhh.. Oh Oh..

I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you, exactly what is on my mind
Seems as like everybody is breaking up
and throwing their love away
But I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say (Hey)

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u

I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you, exactly what is on my mind
See the way we ride, in our private lives
Ain't nobody gettin' in between
I want you to know that, your the only one for me

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u

And now, ain't nothing else I can need
And now, I'm singing.. 'cause your so, so into me
I got you, we'll be making love endlessly
I'm with you, baby you're with me

So don't cha worry about
people hanging around
they ain't bring us down
I know you, and you know me
and that's all that counts
So don't cha worry about
people hanging around
they ain't bring us down
I know you, and you know me
and that's why, that's why I say

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u
رد


الانتقال إلى منتدى:


المستخدمون الذين يتصفحون الموضوع: 1 زائر